You are here: Homepage > Policy & Guidelines
Policy & Guidelines
Legislation & Regulations
- Public Management And Finance Law (2010 Revision) — Financial Regulations (2010 Revision)
- The Financial Regulations, 2004 consolidated with the Financial (Amendment) Regulations, 2005, the Financial (Amendment) Regulations, 2006, the Financial (Amendment) (No.2) Regulations, 2006, the Financial (Amendment) Regulations, 2007 and the Financial (Amendment) Regulations, 2009.
Revised under the authority of the Law Revision Law (1999 Revision).
- Public Management And Finance Law (2017 revision)
A Law to amend the Public Management And Finance Law (2013 revision) to make better provisions about transactions for which appropriation is not required; to more clearly provide for the functions of the Minister of Finance, the Financial Secretary, the Chief Officer of Finance and of other Chief Officers, the Director of Internal Audit and of Chief Financial Officers; to provide for clearer and simpler pre-election and financial updates; to provide for Government Quarterly Reports; to streamline and update provisions about Annual Reports; to provide for a manual about compliance with generally accepted accounting practice by entities; to allow for additional voluntary debt principal repayments without increasing the debt servicing ratio; to change certain documents from annual to two-yearly; to update certain references in the law; and to make provision for incidental and connected matters.
- Open Tender Process
- General guidance to assist entities to undertake public procurement in accordance with Financial Regulations.
- Prequalification Process
- Ensuring invitations to tender are extended only to suitably qualified suppliers for certain specific contracts.
- Principles Governing Public Procurement
- This document outlines the principles which underpin procurement in the public sector.
- Single Source Supplier - Guidance Note
- Use of the single source procurement method.
Last Updated: 2012-11-26